Have you ever looked at your website and thought...
"Nope, that just isn't me." Or maybe, "The clients I want to work with have no idea what I do or how I can help them."
Hey, fellow fempreneur!
Now that you've been in business for two or more years, I'm sure you're ready to flaunt your stuff! You're ready for your website visitors to know:
- What you do,
- How you can help them
- And ultimately that YOU are the solution to the struggle they have.
You know your clients, you know your business, and you've got the passion, but you need to translate all of this and more to your online home.
Does this sound like you?
- You know your time is better spent being the expert that you are, not trying to learn a new language (website and coding).
- You don't want to be limited by a theme and you need and want the flexibility of a custom website.
- If you hear one more time about all the stuff you need to do and should be doing, you're going to scream. 'Cause let's be honest...you just want to do the thing that brings you joy. Isn't that why you started your biz in the first place?
- You created your first website and the more you look at it, the more you cringe because you know it's not doing its job.
- It's finally time to have a website that attracts the clients you want to work with and not the clients you have to work with. (There's a big difference in the two, my friend)!
Is that a yes, I hear?
Then let's work together to create that wonderful online home so that you can spend your time doing what you love!
In case you couldn't already tell, I love creating websites full of color, that welcome my client's uniqueness. Don't you want your website to
- Allows your potential clients see the real you (I mean, who has time for all that pretending?? Exhausting!!
- Make your website visitors feel warm and inviting.
- Pull its own weight by helping you reach your big, scary business goals (ya can't work 27/7).
- Make you proud because it shows your potential clients what you can do to solve their problems.
- Keeps you from being embarrassed because it's professional and shares your brand message.
What's it like working together on your website?
So I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there...it's work. But, we're gonna make it fun and laugh all the way. All work and no fun or laughter makes for a very unpleasant experience, in anything, wouldn't you say?
I'm not your typical web designer because I don't believe in just throwing up your online home. There's so much strategy and data behind a website and when it's done right, you're going to scream and be overjoyed with excitement.
We'll communicate ...often! There's no way we can get this done if we don't talk and you don't know what's going on, right?
It's important to me that you understand all aspects of your business. No, I'm not going to bore you with all the tech speak, but as a business owner, you need to understand the strategy and how your website is such a part of the big picture.
You get my attention. I don't take on more than 2 clients at a time. For me, working with only a couple of clients at a time gives more room for creativity and gets rid of the crazy juggling act.
So...are you ready?
Is Your Website Helping You Reach Your Big, Scary Business Goals?
Because ALL aspects of your business have a part in helping you reach those big, scary business goals.
I absolutely loved the in-depth questions Lynn asked to really make me delve deeper into how I could get people to better experience me through my website.
I feel like as another woman building her own business, Lynn understood my needs and created a nurturing feeling not only in my website but an effective nurture campaign through my MailChimp account.
People are experiencing me in exactly the way I had intended when I started out.
I would say she is someone who really knows her way around WordPress sites and can make them sit up and dance for her.
Laurie, Hypnotist, Indiana
A little bit about me...
I wasn't always a WordPress Ninja. In fact, when I started with WordPress 11 years ago, we didn't get along. At. All. I remember crying because I couldn't for the life of me figure it out and it wasn't as easy as a friend of mine told me it was.
But, my friend, I went from not having a clue to designing and coding! Over the years I've learned what works and what doesn't work, strategies to create a website that will attract the clients you want to work with, not the ones you have to work with - that is the worst! No more being ashamed of your website, no more having a website that isn't pulling its weight.
I've been on both ends of the stick as my Mom would say. I know what it's like to have a website you hate. I've been through the struggles and frustration of having to DIY and figure out WordPress. I also know that amazing feeling when you've busted your butt to grow your biz and you have a website that shows what you can do and your clients feel like you're the answer to their problem.