When you look at your website and all the other platforms that you’re on such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter, is your branding consistent? Not only with your message, but also visually?
If your answer to this question is no, then a brand board is just what you need!
Brand boards are one of my favorite ways to help my clients stay true to their brand. It’s like a road map to your brand. It’s a visual representation of your brand.
In this course, “How to Create and Use a Brand Board For Your Business,” I take you step-by-step through the process I use to help my clients create their brand boards, which is a part of their website design journey.
It’s so much fun!
This is a video e-course with a workbook and is self-study which means you can take the course as often as you want!
Included in the course
- Brand board course intro
- Example of brand board #1
- Example of brand board #2
- Creating your brand board template #1
- Creating your brand board template #2
- How to choose the images for your brand
- How to create your brand board
- How to use your brand board in your business
- 9-page workbook to help you create your mood board to make sure it speaks to your brand message
Take this Course