Custom WordPress Websites
Now that you’ve been in business for a couple of years or more, you've got a great understanding of your business and you realize you need more from your website.
You’re not cookie-cutter and your website shouldn’t be either. Yes, you have the basics and similarities of a website; homepage, about, services, and contact pages, and looking wonderful on a mobile device, but that’s where the basics and similarities should end.
It’s time for the better!
Having a custom website means no more
- Looking at your website thinking it could be so much better.
- Having a website you don’t have a clue how to maintain if that’s what you want to do.
Having a custom website uniquely designed for you means:
- You get what you want; and who doesn’t like that?
- Attracting the clients you want to work with because well, it was created for them after all, and it reflects who you are and what you can do.
- You’re going to be able to manage your website if you so choose, and if you don’t, I can help you with that too, but I believe you should always have a choice.
- You get to smile every time you look at your website and don’t you like smiling?
Your custom website design journey
The first thing is to tell me about you, your biz, and your current website situation. You can go here to fill out the questionnaire.
After you've filled out the questionnaire, you'll find a time on my calendar for us to chat and get to know one another.
I can't wait to meet you!
It's during this call where we'll talk about your website hope and dreams. There will be lots of questions to allow me to discover your needs, wants and wishes. Guess what? You get to ask me lots of questions too!
This call will help me to discover the information that I need so I know what you want in your website. It also gives us a chance to "meet" so we can determine if we are a good fit to work together.
Once we decide we're a good fit, I'll gather all of my notes from our discovery call so I can create your proposal.
The proposal will give you a high-level view of your website so you'll see what we discussed and what it's going to take to get you there. I'll also share estimated timelines and your investment for your custom website.
If you accept my proposal (I hope you do!), I'll send over a contract to you electronically to read and sign.
This is also when you send your deposit. Your deposit and signed contract will guarantee your website and time on my calendar.
Wahoo! I'm so glad we're working together! Now the real fun begins!
I'll get you all set up in my client relationship management tool where you'll see your welcome kit and assignments as well as tentative timelines.
The first order of business will be to review your welcome kit and complete the comprehensive website design questionnaire. It becomes our road map for your website and keeps us on track!
Once you send me your website design questionnaire, we'll have another call to discuss, clarify, and guess what? We both get to ask more questions!
Next, I'll design the mockup of your website (so exciting!) and send it over to you for any changes. Once you approve your design mockup, it's time for me to start building and coding!
All the designing and coding is done, we've had all of our calls and your website is ready to launch after final approval.
We're going to have a little celebration because, well...we worked hard and you've finally gotten the website you've always wanted. That's something to celebrate!
You'll send your final payment, your website is migrated to your domain.
After the final check, once your website is migrated to your domain, if you signed up for the security maintenance package, your website security and lockdown will be completed.
If you chose to take your website security into your own hands, after the final check, you're all done!
- Assistance with choosing your hosting company. Quality hosting makes a big difference in the performance of your website.
- Custom designed coming soon page to help build your list while your website is in maintenance mode.
- Free website migration to your domain.
- Custom designed mockup of your website so you can see what your website will look like before it's even built!
- Installation of the popular website platform, WordPress, and the Beaver Builder theme
- Custom designed favicon
- Up to 5 pages of content added and styled (typically home, about, blog, contact, services)
- One landing page for your free offer to help build your email list
- Up to 5 blog posts added and styled, including up to 10 stock images that match your brand
- Custom designed 404 page to help navigate your website visitors when they arrive at a URL that no longer exists
- Installation of up to 5 plugins
- Inserting and styling of 1 email opt-in sign-up box so that you can build your email list
- Design of 1 website header that matches your brand
- Consultation and client calls throughout your custom website design journey
- Custom design of 1 PDF opt-in that matches your brand (limited to a 3-page handout)
- 30 days of email support to answer any questions you may have after your website has launched
- Website styling guide to help you maintain your branding throughout your website and offline.
- Security website maintenance (optional): Now that you have the website of your dreams, you'll want to keep it safe from hackers.
- Installation of analytics plugins so you know how your website visitors are interacting to help you make informed decisions about your business.
- A complimentary copy of the ebook, "See Ya Later Blogger's Block," to help you with blogging for your business.
Custom website packages start at $3500
I am enjoying looking at my NEW website and the fact that I am able to share the changes and growth my brand has undergone.
The benefits I received from working with Lynn (White) Woods...Where do I begin? I gained a lot of confidence in both myself and the future of my business. As a result of working with Lynn, I am enjoying looking at my NEW website and the fact that I am able to share the changes and growth my brand has undergone.
Before working with Lynn White Designs my business was not being used to its full capacity because I wasn't able to convey all that LTNT offered on the old website. I am confident those who visit my website will walk away more comfortable with the LTNT business concept and a better understanding of what we do and how we do it. I feel like, after all these years in business, I will be taken seriously. Also, I made a new friend!
The level of patience and professionalism that I experienced while working with Lynn is very rare and I really appreciate the support.
-Simone R. Ross